Monday, March 14, 2016

Escolta Sketcwalk

     It has been a long time since I've posted. Lately I have been using Instagram to share my works since it is faster and convenient at the moment. For those interested, kindly see the sidebar for the Instagram link.
     I've been meaning to post updates with more tutorials and discoveries, some are on the way, so please stay tuned!
     Last Saturday was a free day for me, I was able to join some of my friends sketching along Escolta and Sta.Cruz, Manila. It was kind of challenging for the were a lot of street kids playing around, bumping into me while painting.Some even got too curious they even dip their hands on the paint. I've gotten over my uneasiness towards onlookers and they are quite welcome, but kids touching the stuff while working is a new level of challenge I have to conquer. Then again, this is just minor inconvenience, and will not take away the joy of sketching outdoors.

A view of Sta.Cruz Church from Tetuan cor. DasmariƱas Sts.




Peterson Building along Tomas Pinpin cor. Escolta



Regina Building




    Questions? Comments? Feel free to write below :)  Happy Sketching!

No comments:

Post a Comment