Tuesday, November 12, 2019

New Mont Marte Quill Brush size 8

     A few years back I was able to get my hands on these  affordable brushes, which has been my constant painting companion ever since. I wrote about them here.
 
These were sizes 0,2 and 4

     Before when I just usually work small, the available sizes were good enough. Later, there is a need for larger washes and size 4 isn't up to the task.  Good thing a size 8 is now available.

Top to bottom: Princeton mop #8, Mont Marte #8, #4, #2, #0

     I've been using it for a while now. I compared the load capacity with another brush of similar size. You can also see me using it on some of my videos in this link.


Paper is 12" wide cotton paper, Both washes were single full load.
 
For the price I think it's a nice addition to anybody's watercolor tool set.

I got mine from Lazada here


No comments:

Post a Comment