Sunday, November 16, 2014

First Life Drawing Session

     Yesterday, friend from Urban Sketchers invited me to her group's life drawing session. I've never been in one, so I don't know what to expect. I forgot to take note of the time, but I think it is less than 2 hours. Time flies when you are concentrating, and  that two hours seems just like 30 minutes. It was a free session, nobody gets to pay anything, but you have to give the model at least one of your drawings from the session. Having the lights turned off gave me headaches, so I was only able to make two drawings from the two poses.

The model liked and chose this drawing.



The second pose. I wasn't able to finish this one since I stared having headaches. Next Time I'll bring some portable lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment