Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 2015 Sketchwalk at the Manila Zoo

     It's my second time around sketching here when I visited this place last year. There are more animals compared to my previous visit and they looked  a bit better. I guess a lot of urban sketchers are animal lovers since we have a lot sketchers who attended and a lot of new faces too.


The first successful sketch after the warm up


"Mali" the elephant.



This bird (upper left) held its wing as long as it can for me to capture it. This bird, (below right) knows a lot of words. I didn't know it can speak until it said "hello".


The ever moving tiger, hard to capture. I had to return thrice to its cage since it is hiding somewhere.


The best model of them all. This bird stayed still long enough for me to sketch it .


     The sketching session ended up after 12pm, but some of us stayed a little bit longer. I'm so happy that it was a productive day because I was able to sketch a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment