Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Been A While

     I can't believe that four months have passed since I've started this blog. Between my day job and household chores, I was busy doing the actual sketching and hunting for supplies. I guess I have to backtrack a bit about what happened during the last four months.
Sailor Fude De Mannen(top) Lamy Safari (bot)
      One of the task that has occupied me is finding the right sketch pen. So Immediately after so much researching on WetCanvas and other sites, the name Lamy Safari keeps on popping up. Since its affordable and one of the most accessible pen from where I live, I got myself one. While on the pen store, I noticed a green  plastic pen is also on display. Its the Sailor Fude de Mannen! It's quite cheap Php 750.00 (about $16.00) so I guess why not give it  a try?

     After having bought these two pens I alternately used them for sketching. Luckily a friend who is a fan of Muji stores recommended a cheap blank notebook. Initially bought the A6 size which is  Php 125.00 (about $3.00). I believe that for a struggling artist/art student, this fountain pen-Muji double ring blank notebooks is a pair made in heaven :D . On my next post I will write a review on how the Sailor Fude performs with the Muji double ring blank notebook .



No comments:

Post a Comment