Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sketching at La Cenerentola Rehearsal

     To us sketchers, sketching as an activity is kind of exciting and relaxing. Most of the time we have a background music which further heightens the mood. What the next best thing? Sketching while listening to a live music of course!  
     On a short notice which I was lucky enough to be available, we were invited by my friend Amado to join the rehearsal of Manila Symphony Orchestra with conductor Darrell Ang for the show La Cenerentola. For those interested in the show you can get your tickets here.

The Manila Symphony Orchestra with Conductor Darrell Ang





     During this sketch session I noticed that I cant help being affected the music. The strokes that I lay on the paper goes by the beat as if I am conducting the music with the brush in my hand.

One of the artist practicing her piece during the break time.







After the rehearsal  the group check out our finished sketches.

The finished sketches

     I would like to thank Mr Joseph Uy for having us. As of this writing the music still hums in my ear. I think I'm still high! Happy Sketching!

Links:

Facebook event page
Manila Symphony Orchestra Facebook page 
Mr. Darrell Ang's FB page




No comments:

Post a Comment